12 February 2007
  More as Promised
Apologies for the delay in adding to last week's rather skimpy post!

Memory concluded

For general links see:

On Episodic, Semantic and Procedural memories;

On schemata and scripts, which I did not cover;
I also referred to;

ROSE S (2003) The making of memory: from molecules to mind (revised edn.) London; Vintage

and the jbumeld wrdos? See http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~mattd/Cmabrigde/

Behaviourism

There is a vast amount of material on the web on behaviourism, some of which I have sifted at:
There are good accounts of the theory and its applicability to animal training at:

If you are searching for yourself, remember that "behavior" will get many more hits than "behaviour". If you come across anything particularly good, let me know, please.

For an interesting simulation of Pavlov's original experiment, try:
The downloaded videos I shall refer to next week can be previewed here:
Havea good break—I'll see you next week.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





Home

Click here to go to main course site BREO (VLE) Log-inDownloadsProgramme Blog Default schedule for the module and exercise briefing Click on "comments" at the bottom of any post to add your own ideas, questions and reactions Contact James

Click to go to the Learning and Teaching site

Archives
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]