Final straight!
Hope you had a good Easter break!
As you will be aware from Peter's email, we've worked out that on next Monday (23 April), I shall be doing a final session in the 2-4 slot (which means Sarah can do her stimulus bit), but I'm quite happy for people to wander in and out for tutorials with Peter.
So I shall not be doing much in the way of formal presenting; but if you scroll down this page to my previous post, you'll see a sub-heading on "The Humanistic Tradition" (which by the way has nothing at all to do with Humanism as a sort of secular religion—pardon the oxymoron). Please have a look at as many of the links as you can; we can then discuss your questions in an informed manner.
I know that some of you have booked in for tutorials with me, too; we can either do those after the taught session, or arrange them for another week.
Looking forward to seeing you all again on Monday. Do feel free to respond to this post; just click on the address at the end of it to get to the reponse form.
Post a Comment